After flicking through endless pages of fashion magazines, reading through huge amounts of blogs and articles, all talking about AW 2010, I finally found a look that (so far) has been my favourite;
This look as per The Gloss Magazine, Sept 2010 seem to cover everything that I adore about this season’s collections:
- A perfect camel coat (Jaeger) tick
- A perfect pair of trousers (Pringle of Scotland) tick
- Bow-front blouse (Jason Wu) tick
- Trench (Tommy Hilfiger Icon Collection) tick
- A perfect bag (Dior) tick
- Leopard print shoes (Emporio Armani) tick
I can not express in simple words how much I like this look.
Now, if I only had a wallet that could cover for that sort of damage…. 😉
One thought on “Finally…”
this really is a perfect a/w look!
Vintage Stop at http://www.vickileestyle.blogspot.com