Exactly 1 week late I finally get to mention my recent appearance in the Irish Independent. Huge thanks to the lovely Niamh O’Rourke for chatting to me after the Ebay’s fashion show and most importantly: taking more than just 1 photo 😉
What is your…
- Favourite shop?
Vintage, charity and second-hand shops in general.
- Best bargain buy?
A powder-pink silk, short T-shirt dress by Michael Kors reduced from € 260 to € 20 in Tk
- Biggest splurge?
A pair of black leather, pointy pumps by Christian Louboutin for € 500 from Brown Thomas.
- Best- and worst-dressed style icons?
The best is Kate Moss and the worst is Lady Gaga.*
- Favourite label or designer?
- Monthly spend on clothes?
About €500 **
- Last fashion buy?
Printed silk, vintage scarves on ebay.
- Biggest fashion mistake?
A very short, white dress.
- What do you love and hate in fashion?
I love pushing the boundaries and how you can do whatever you want in fashion and I hate the
fact that everyone is wearing Jeffrey Campbell shoes right now. ***
* What?! I’m obviously not great with on-spot interviews. Style icon should obviously be Miroslava Duma and worst-dressed hm… we all have our ups and downs so I can’t really blame anyone.
** My boyfriend had a good laugh at that, apparently that’s if I didn’t actually go shopping every day..
*** Just to clarify, I love Jeffrey and recently got a spiked pair of loafers by JC which I am crazy about. What I actually meant was the fact that you can’t spend 5 min in town without bumping into Lita…