Have you seen Tara’s (tarmartales.com) recent collaboration with Kildare Village? It’s well worth checking out, see the video below.
Tara’s fab outfits inspired me to create my own small series of #DayTriptoChic
Going away to West Cork for a Bank Holiday weekend couldn’t be more perfect. I took some outfit photos to share with you in my few favourite locations and I will also share a few tips on the area.
First up, Kenmare.
My outfit is very casual and comfortable. In my opinion Toms are the perfect footwear for any BH situation. White shirt (dotted = cuter) lends the outfit a little bit of chic without being too perfect (an ice cream stain won’t show).
Jeans, sunglasses & shirt – New Look
Shoes – Toms @ Office
Bag – River Island
Ring – bought at Dublin Flea Market
- Best restaurant: Packies
- Best brunch: tough one but probably BellaVita
- Great for: crafts & art, walk along the main street to find a gallery in pretty much every small walkway
- Regular market by the park, great for wooden boards etc
- For tea & cake: Jam
- There’s a new second hand shop opened (a few doors down from Packies) with some great vintage selection (spotted: fab leather Gabor boots € 60)
- It’s small but extremely picturesque and busy