I sometimes flick through magazine pages amazed with some of the trends being featured. Who and why would ever want to wear that?! On the other hand, some of my nearest & dearest consider my wardrobe quite ‘out there’ and only the other day I had a chat with my boy who confirmed that he no longer pays any attention to the weird clothes I wear (honesty is the foundation of a good relationship;). So as a general rule, I wouldn’t judge a person/ outfit / trend until I actually try and understand it myself.
I decided that testing some of these may actually be fun. After all, if they don’t work, you get to laugh at me! Being a comedian was never in my plans but hey whatever makes you dear reader happy!
Here it is so, a trend test of Miu Miu’s look below.
The concept? A jumper / roll neck worn under a strappy, rather summery, potentially metallic dress.
The hope? wearing summer dresses in winter! if this works, we’ll all suddenly double up our winter wardrobes…
Miu Miu AW’14
Ready, steady, go Anna 😉
Jumper – Zara
Dress – Boohoo
Boots – & Other Stories
I am dying to hear your opinions but here are my few thoughts:
- I look rather pregnant which I’m not
- It’s a comfy & warm outfit
- The jumper under the dress definitely makes me look bigger
- Perhaps if the dress was less floaty? although then you could potentially see the think jumper underneath…
- Not sure I’m convinced but looking forward to your views!